Saturday 15 June 2013

WANT THAT SHEER,DEWY SKIN?


GARNIER BB CREAM
Is there anyone who doesn’t know about this Miracle Skin Perfector (the company says ) ???!!! Excuse me? ANYONE HERE? I actually don’t see any :D(my mind voice tells me that). Today’s review is about the must raved BB cream among the blogosphere. GARNIER BB CREAM..
THE PRODUCT SAYS:
Skin concerns, such as discoloration, dullness, blotchiness and dryness can come from a number of different sources. It's hard to find just one product that adresses all these concerns at once.
Garnier introduces its first BB Cream, Miracle Skin Perfector. Multi-benefit skincare that combines intense hydration with tinted minerals and vitamin C.

PRICE AND QUANTITY:
Rs.99 for 18g

KEY INGREDIENTS:
Vitamin c+ Almond extract+ Mineral pigment





WHAT I SAY:
Speaking about the PACKAGING it comes in a simple beige tube with a squeeze out mechanism. The packaging is simple and easy to use. It is travel friendly. Coming to the TEXTURE it is neither creamy not liquid, just perfect as a tinted moisturizer. It is really smooth . So it makes it blend like a dream. Coverage wise it is not so great. It just gives a dewy, even toned skin after use. It doesn’t conceal under ye circles or any dark spots. Just a even toned skin.  But skin looks healthy. It moisturizes skin well. And also keeps it moisturized for a long time. Overall a decent product for daily use.

THE GOOODS ABOUT GARNIER BB CREAM:
·         Affordable and availability
·         Travel friendly and easy to use packaging
·         Smooth texture, blends like a dream
·         Gives a healthy even looking skin
·         Moisturizes skin well
·         Perfect for teens for daily use
·         Has SPF24

THE BADDDS ABOUT GARNIER BB CREAM
·         Doesn’t conceal dark circles and spots
·         Dry skinned girls might need a moisturizer
I AWARD:  4/5 (-1 for very low coverage)

DO I RECOMMEND IT TO YOU?
Yes, for those who needs a daily moisturizer with low coverage.

AM I GOING TO REPURCHASE?
I will, if I have a need to do.

OVERALL VERDICT:
A decent tinted moisturizer  with low coverage and sun protection. And yes, it makes you FAIRER,GLOWING,SMOOTH,EVEN TONED,MOISTURIZED as it promises.


4 comments:

  1. I love this BB cream than Pond's one Nice Review Swati :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hundreds of thanks Rads..
      I love this one too..:)

      Delete
  2. Hello!
    Nice to read you again!
    Great review!
    But I have oily skin and my skin looks worse with this cream than without.
    But for people with normal skin I think it works pretty well!
    Lot of greetings,
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh..that's sweet..
      Thanks a lot Eva:)
      Sad that it dint work for you, but a compact can take care of it right?

      Delete