Thursday 24 October 2013

NOTD- NOITE DE GALA


Polka dots again! He he, don’t kill me :D I am not going to praise polka dots here anymore. I love Maybelline Coloroma nailpolishes.




 Today I am wearing the shade Noite de Gala on my nails. It’s a very dark purplish color that instantly brightens up hands.


I have simply added some polka dots on the nailpaint using my favorite white nailpaint Faces Canada White O’ White.
Its super duper easy to do. No no, I dint do this while eating snacks :P


Hope you like my simple NOTD.
Share your comments.

Take care J

30 comments:

  1. nice one chinky girl... lovely nails u have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polka looks awesome I loved your nails more <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome sweety, very pretty nail art and your nails are very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovelyy .. I love polka dots too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love polka dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. grgs n pretty..

    check out my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2013/10/karwa-chauth-festival-oct-2013-mehndi.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a simpe art & so pretty!
    Great Idea dear...Loved it!

    http://www.coralswithblues.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow u got long nails... :P
    I can't maintain long nails. I keep biting. lolz...
    Nice NOTD anyways... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha :D
      I had that habit too, but once I got into nailarts I stopped doing it :)
      Thankyou ..

      Delete