Saturday 21 September 2013

LAKME CC CREAM REVIEW,SWATCHES,FOTD

I feel like a LKG student nowadays. Asking me why? Yes of course because the makeup world teaches me all BB, CC , etc.. Guess it would go uptil ZZ :D ( no wonder).While our beloved Lakme India had been creating very innovative products lately, one of the much raved product from their new line would definitely be this CC COMPLEXION CARE CREAM. Ahem ahem….


RRICE: Rs.250
QUANTITY: 30 ml
SHADE: Beige and Bronze(reviewed here)

WHAT PRODUCT SAYS:
Lakmé CC stands for Complexion Care cream. It combines the goodness of your daily skin cream with just the right touch of make-up to give you that perfect look in just a few minutes.
Its skin care benefits include sun protection (SPF 20), moisturizing, brightening and freshness while its make-up benefits are an even skin tone and basic coverage.

WHAT I SAY:

Lakme has done a great job with the PACKAGING of this CC cream. It comes packed in a very very cute looking magenta cardboard box. I just loved it at the first sight itself. The cream comes in a beige colored tube like packaging, with a shining silver cap. The nozzle of the tube contains only a pin’s head size of hole, which dispenses the product with much control. Same time, you cannot put the excess product inside. Inside that there is a small label that says how to apply the product onto the face. Overall, the packaging is simple to use, looks quite unique and luxurious too.

The texture of this CC cream is very light. It is not too thin nor too thick. It is somewhere in between which makes the blending part easy. Dry skin needs to be moisturized before applying the cream. The cream blends into the skin without much effort. The coverage is somewhere between LIGHT-MEDIUM and evens out my skin tone with a very soft and natural matte finish. The finish is something that you will like.  I have normal-combination skin with oily T-zone. It doesn’t feel heavy on my skin which I think is great. Since the coverage is sheer/medium the overall look is natural yet glowing. It brightens up the face instantly. Though it gives a matte finish, it doesn’t really control oil for a very long time. My oily T-zone becomes oily within 2-3hrs.The CC cream stays put for more than 5hrs. 

The SHADE- BEIGE is for fair skin tones and BRONZE is for medium skin tones. It is obvious that there is no shade for dusky skin tones which I think is really bad. Both the shades have yellow undertones, hence works great on Indian complexions. Beige is way lighter for me and looks ashy after application. However after few minutes it adapts to my skin tone well. Bronze is more yellowish than Beige. Though bronze suits me, as it stays on it turns my skin dark due to the oils secreted. It contains SPF 20 which is no way helpful to the Indian weather.




UPS:
·         Cute packaging, convenient to use
·         Soft natural matte finish
·         Contains SPF 20
·         Blends easily without much effort
·         Decent price and quantity
·         Light-medium coverage, perfect for daily use

DOWNS:
·         Limited shade range
·         Oily skin need touch up



INSTANTLY
PROTECTS- No comments, seems more like makeup
MOISTURIZES- Doesn’t dry out skin
BRIGHTENS     - Yes
EVENS SKIN TONE- Yes
CONCEALES- Yes, if layered
FRESHENS- Yes, only instantly

Hope you liked my review.
Share your comments.

Take care.

23 comments:

  1. Super Review Chinky n I am in love with your naughty eyes ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha.. I couldn't stop giggling.. :P
      Thank you thank you <3 ..

      Delete
  2. You have great eyes..Nice review dear... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like as its very light and soft on skin:)
    Pretty FOTD!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too like it for the same reason..
      Thank you Shivi :)

      Delete
  4. I have it adn love the natural finih it gives.. nowadays my instant skin stylist.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely fotd n great review dear :):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice review.. I still have not tried this..

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are looking so pretty dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this cc cream a lot!! :) You look lovey Swati! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really good na ..
      Thanku Niesha sweetheart :)

      Delete
  9. Lovely review swati :) <3 Looking pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. looking cute.. nice review Chinky :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely reviewed dear :) I use this one and love it <3
    Last pic is so adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I know you love it Vips :)
      Thankieees Sweety <3

      Delete