Saturday 28 September 2013

DIY : FIX YOUR BROKEN LIPSTICK

                             

                                  Buttery soft lipsticks tend to melt during hot weather or even when a little more pressure is applied. I have experienced it with many lipsticks (blame Chennai weather). Since I dint know how to fix them, all that I would do is trash it into the bin. Not ANYMORE!!. So here’s my DIY to fix your 
beloved broken lipstick.







It is so simple, all that you need is just a hair dryer and your broken lipstick.





 Here I have used hair dryer because direct heat damages lipstick. And there are chances that you may hurt your fingers too.

Just hold the hair dryer directly above the lipstick tube for 2-3 minutes until the lipstick melts.
.





After this, fix the broken piece onto the lipstick tube and press it with a slight pressure.
Once the broken piece gets stuck, excess wax stays surrounding the bullet like this.



Scrap the excess and store it in the refrigerator for few hours.
TADAAAAA !! Your broken lipstick is now ready to be used.. :D

Happy weekend :) 

25 comments:

  1. Im definitely going to try this...i broke my Revlon lip butter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lip butter is no excuse.!
      You should try it..

      Delete
  2. OOOhhhh so easy :) Great tip girl <3 :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. very easy n informative post...great tip ..will try definitely..

    my recent one :http://www.vanitynoapologies.com/2013/09/bobbi-brown-shimmer-brick-eyeshadow-palette-swatches-review-eotd-sandstone.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. vow... superb idea haa... genius u are chinky girl :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a amazing idea dear.. I will try this for sure.. :):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow great post, now I know how to fix my broken lipstick. Same pinch :) I have the same dryer :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats a cool idea ;) I, for one, keep all my lipsticks in my fridge always :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this is so helpful...esp for people like me who break their lippies every other day

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is very helpful! I've got loads of lipstick with similar problem. thanks for this! will def do this! :)


    keep in touch!


    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow...this is such a cool idea. really helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice idea. If it becomes too tiny, scoop it and put it in a small box and use it with a lip brush :)

    ReplyDelete