Thursday 26 September 2013

HAUL :-)


I went absolutely crazy on the newly released ones in the market like L'Oreal Balmy gloss, Lakme 9-5 lipsticks, Maybelline Cheeky glow blushes etc.,. So I decided to get them and reached out to a nearby mall. 

I went with three of my makeup allergic friends and while they were strangely and seriously  discussing about my wishlist ( no makeup personality disorder :P) , I shopped  all that I wanted  very happily and came back to my room with a very long smile on my face :D





L’Oreal Balmy gloss were so tempting. I actually dint expect this price for a L’Oreal product. But then it is justified when Lakme makes a price tag of Rs. 800 for its pop tints ( Not to forget the price hiking!)
I went to the Maybelline counter to get the newly released Cheeky glow blushes. I wanted to get them all, but since I’m in a limited pocket money phase i bought only one. And also repurchased  my beloved Color Tattoo( previous one died within a month).




As usual the LAKME SA’s were so annoying, so just brought one shade.. Argghhh
A pure white nailpaint has been in my wishlist or a long time. I spotted one at Faces counter and without any second thought I grabbed it. I’m liking it very much. I have even used it in my NOTD. Reat all are online purchases.



NYX BRONXER- Daydream of Kauai (What a ridiculous name!!!!)
L’OREAL BALMY GLOSS- Passionfruit Parfait
MAYBELLINE CHEEKY GLOW- Creamy cinnamon
MAYBELLINE COLOR TATTOO – Bad to the bronze
LAKME 9-5 LIPSTICK- Scarlet drill
FACES NAIL ENAMEL- White O’ White
VEGA Lip Filler brush
AUDREY’S Eyeshadow Applicator
NATURAL BATH AND BODY- Green apple lipbalm ( Free gift :P )






Take care :) 

21 comments:

  1. Great haul girl :) I loved your purchases <3
    Do review the NYX bronzer soon dear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweety <3
      I'll definitely review it for you ..:)

      Delete
  2. Great haul! I love shoppingggggg..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice haul chinky.... i am yet to try the eye tattoos.. this one is on my hit list along with 3 others... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nats..:)
      You should try them... They are amazing .....1

      Delete
  4. The haul looks great dear.. :) Every gal is so happy when she shops something for herself.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you are right..
      Girls are always girls :P

      Delete
  5. wow haul dear..
    my recent one :Bobby Brown Shimmer Brick Eyeshadow Palette
    http://www.vanitynoapologies.com/2013/09/bobbi-brown-shimmer-brick-eyeshadow-palette-swatches-review-eotd-sandstone.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty Haul swati :) I loved everything <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely haul dear :)
    waiting for ur reviews...

    my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyzone.com/2013/09/mac-studio-fix-powder-plus-foundation.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Faces white o white is on my nails currently :) Loved the haul!

    ReplyDelete