Tuesday 24 September 2013

MAYBELLINE COLORSENSATIONAL HIGH SHINE GLOSS- CAPTIVATING CORAL REVIEW, SWATCHES, FOTD

MAYBELLINE COLOR SENSATIONAL HIGH SHINE LIPGLOSS- CAPTIVATING CORAL


          I’m now a very crazy orange lipped girl in my class. As soon as I enter my class with this orange lipgloss on my lips, people start starring me like an alien. Yes, yes ALIEN. While guys stare at me, some of my ever crazy  friends( girls ofcourse) give some extremely weird expressions and one asking me “ Hey you silly, you have anatomy class now and where the hell do you have patience to lick a orange candy all the way to class???!!!!! Grrrrrr… I start giggling at their innocent faces then. Poor girls doesn’t know that there is an orange lipgloss too :P



PRICE : Rs. 350
QUANTITY: 5 ml
SHADE: CAPTIVATING CORAL – Sheer coraly orange shade


PRODUCT SAYS:
Don’t just go for it because we’re telling you! Buy it because you will love it!
•       More Vibrant Color from pure liquid pigments
•       Cleaner Shine from Maybelline’s 100% wax-free gloss
•       Creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar
•       Go gutsy with 8 arresting shades
•       Easily contours around lips


WHAT I SAY:

Now I don’t want to bore you anymore by taking lectures about the PACKAGING. It comes in a square glass packaging with a standard but slanted doe foot applicator and a shining silver cap. It looks classy and elegant.
The TEXTURE of these lipglosses are something to be boasted. They cannot but we can. Atleast I do :P
They are super creamy, very easy to apply and spreads easily on the lips. They are moisturizing too, so nothing to worry even you forget to apply lipbalm while in a hurry. They are almost opaque but not completely opaque, so on the upside it makes the dangerous orange gloss wearable, at the same time makes a downside offering sheer-medium coverage. But then it has enough color to cover pigmented lips too.
The applicator is slighted slanted so helps the gloss to give even coverage.


The STAYING POWER is average for a lip gloss , it stays somewhere between 2-3hrs without any snacks in between, but you see I keep eating something or the other inside my class, so it completely vanishes from my lips. I had to reapply it without breaking the cola secret :P
Coming to the shade it’s a big love for me. Asking me why? I never wore any others colors except neutral/MLBB shades. I was extremely afraid to think about using an orange color. But then its not like look at my face orange, it is a very sheer coral orange shade.


UPS:
·         Lovely wearable orange shade
·         Affordable and easily available
·         Classy packaging
·         Smooth texture
·         Decent staying power
·         Moisturizing

DOWNS:
·         No label mentioning the brand name


Overall a nice wearable orange shade with an affordable price tag. The packaging is classy and the texture is smooth and spreads easily. It has a decent wear time of 2-3hrs. go girls, rock on with this shade.


PS: Sorry for the blurry FOTD, my camera is in a bad phase now.



     

28 comments:

  1. Such a pretty shade <3 I love this shade .. Have been eyeing it from some time now ;)
    Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , It is so pretty,.. You have to get it., This would look lovely on you :)

      Delete
  2. was wondering abt the blurred pics really... never mind ppl staring.. it looks gr8 on u.... :) nicely reviewed!!
    by the way i also love orange :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he he :P
      Their eyeballs were almost at a stretch of 360 degrees...
      Thanks a lot sweets..
      Is it ? *Hi5* :P

      Delete
  3. Nice review, the shade is great and unique..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a pretty Orange shade! supr lyk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely shade :) very well reviewed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty pretty <3 Looks lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty shade n u look pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Yup, I had been wearing it almost everyday :)

      Delete
  9. Refreshing coral shade :) Nice review swati <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This will lovely on you Gowmy..
      Thank you :)

      Delete
  10. This is such a lovely shade .. I liked suc orangey coral shades.. and really like the Maybelline glosses formula.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm too getting addicted towards such shades nowadays..
      Yup, the formula is really superb :)

      Delete
  11. wow!! It's insanely pigmented for a gloss. I am not a gloss lover else would have picked it up right now!! :))
    Lovely review dear!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Niesh, you must try these glosses..
      They are amazing..:)

      Delete
  12. Hey, You are doing a great work here. I must say you've done a wonderful job by sharing your information with us. It took more time for me to read it fully, But it's worth it Really.

    And yes, thanks for your comment on my blog. If you like our blog, please also join us with Facebook :)

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete